Blogger Templates 2012: Blogger Store V2

This is Blogger Store v.2 the best blogger templates 2012 ever made. Comes with more elegant, ultimate and fresh fresh design. Its beauty crapper you wager in the scenery ornament on the embody and important noesis combined with pertinent scenery color. Download | Live Demo What the features of Blogger Store v2 ?
I added some new features that do not exist in preceding versions, and here the features you crapper encounter on this template.
1. SimpleCart.js v2.2.2.
This model still using SimpleCart.js v.2.2.2 by The Wojo Group as ShoppingCart framework. Since I did some editing on this script, now you crapper using Asiatic Rupiah (IDR) for the currency. But it’s just a imitation because Indonesian Rupiah currently not traded on Paypal.
2. Animated ShoppingCart
I added a little animation effects on shopping cart, at choice position he would not be visible and show exclusive the total item and the total price and will be visible if you click on shopping cart menu. It will further reduce the use of space on your blog page
2. Superfish Menu.
I’ve added 2 pieces of dropdown menu, Top Secondary and Primary menu. I use superfish for it because I think superfish is meliorate and give a softer effect than jQuery sliding menu on blogger store old version.
3. Automatic Featured Content with jQuery Carousel Fred.
As my support i ever using automatic methode for every of my template. and specially for Blogger Store v2.0 I’m using Automatic featured noesis from  jQuery Crausel Fred v.4.5.2, this is automaticly impact to displaying creation by label or past creation also crapper pass from another source, just requirement a several setting.
4. Grid and List Style place desegrated with jQuery Plugin.
This is a enthusiastic one !! you module wager two analyse call on this template, choice is Grid call and module be modify to List call if you click switcher button. This feature is desegrated with jQuery Cookie Plugin, so the traveller crapper wager style of the terminal time they visited.
5. Advanced Blogger Template Designer Support
This feature gives you plasticity to customize the scenery and colouration of template on Template Designer, so you crapper intend oceanic colouration and oceanic type for your template, acquirable for :
  • Body Background Color
  • Main Text Color
  • Font Style and Size
  • Text Link Color
  • Background Menu Color
  • Background and border for Shopping Cart Color
This model also have several additional features:
6. Social Bookmark Icon
7. Search Form
8. Ads Space
9. Animated Sponsors Logo
10. Pattern Background.
I wish you same this template..

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

[New post] [CF] 2PM – “Coca-Cola” (New)